BTW Solicitors In The News Find Out More X

Dangerous Premises

Dangerous Premises

If you are injured on someone else’s property then you may have a claim. The owner or "occupier" of the property has a duty to ensure your safety when you are visiting. They will have public liability insurance to pay out compensation.

We have successfully dealt with many of these types of cases, some examples are:-

Accidents in Shops, Supermarkets, Shopping Centres
Accidents at Leisure Centres, Gyms, Sporting facilities
Accidents in Stations, Pubs, Clubs
Accidents in Offices, Warehouses, Storage facilities
Accidents on other people's land
Accidents in rental properties

Email Us or Call Us today on 0151 677 3333 for advice and assistance.

We can help but there are time limits so don’t delay!

Comments are closed.